Selecting replacement windows can depend on a lot of preferences, such as your lifestyle, your budget and the appropriate aesthetic for your house. At Pella Windows and Doors, we always advise an in-home consultation with our professionals to ensure that your new windows fit all your unique needs because there are several things that influence the cost of your replacement windows that are critical to understand:
- Material – Pella Windows and Doors carries a variety of window pane materials that can match your needs. Fiberglass, wood and vinyl windows all offer different benefits, and bring different price points. The best way to choose which material is best for your space is to visit us in our Asheville showroom and assess all your options.
- Installation requirements – Sometimes homeowners get so caught up in selecting the best type of replacement windows that they forget about the costs associated with the installation process. Expert installation is the best way to deliver a safe, effective and proper window installation process.
- Features and options – Special features all have added costs. For instance, particular window shapes or fixtures, or whether you need single- or double-hung windows can affect the price. Make sure to remember that when you are reviewing window selections.
- Number of replacement windows – Obviously, replacing a single window will be less expensive than replacing multiple windows in an entire room, or especially in your whole house. However, some manufacturers provide promotions that can make it more cost efficient to replace more windows at the same time.
- Style preference – As we have already mentioned, your windows should embody your individual preferences and the unique style of your home. Select the best style of window for you and your budget.
These are just five factors to consider when determining the overall price of your window replacements. Budgets are important and these things will help you start discerning costs and preferences to make the window searching and installation process as easy as possible. The best way to decide on replacement windows is by visiting our Asheville showroom to check out your options, or getting an in-home consultation from our Pella Windows and Doors experts by scheduling an appointment online or calling us at 828-202-8673.