Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the first impression that guests have when coming into your Asheville home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are prepared to increase your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and call for a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a complete look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery about a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many additional features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Asheville, give them a call at 828-202-8673 or schedule an appointment online to discuss all the selections for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.